The community is invited to participate in Chalk The Walk, a free, family-friendly sidewalk chalk event during October. Individuals & families are welcome to add their drawings to the cement areas on the library grounds. All ages and skill levels are welcome.
Here’s how to participate:
- Chalk is provided by RML during open hours or bring your own.
- Chalk in designated areas only
- Chalk is the only medium allowed
- Art must be family-friendly
- Practice social distancing
Note: Artwork may be shared on the library’s website and social media pages.
Contact RML or stop in to participate.