Thursday Night Book Club
Are you interested in discussing the books you read with other readers? Interested in meeting new people? Are you looking for a new author or genre to read but not quite ready to jump all in? Are you at a loss for what to read next? Join us for Thursday Night Book Club the third Thursday monthly at 6pm.
All are welcome! Discussions upcoming in 2020:
· January 16: Single-word title
· February 20: Thrift, gift, or used book
· March 19: 2020 All-Iowa Reads title
· April 16: Set in a library or bookstore
· May 21: Classic you’ve never read
· June 18: Senior Citizen-themed title
· July 17: White House connection
· August 20: Award-winning author
· September 17: Child-themed title
· October 15: Paranormal
· November 19: Book you haven’t read by an author you love
· December 17: Local history
For more information on the Thursday Night Book Club contact RML.