Annual Library Expenditure Motion
The Library Board of trustees requests the library director, Cate St. Clair, to enter financial obligations on behalf of Robey Memorial Library during the current fiscal year of 2020-2021 to meet current on-going operating needs within the
- No obligation can be accrued which would result in annual expenditures exceeding the 2020-2021 budget:
|Health Insurance||Not included|
|Travel, training, dues||$1,500|
|Lights & heat||$13,500|
|Equip repairs & others||$5,000|
|Enrich Iowa Grant||$2,500|
- No obligation can be accrued for expanding library facilities/inventory/equipment by more than $500 excluding books, tapes, periodicals, and salaries;
- No obligation can be accrued for repairing and/or replacing existing facilities/inventory/equipment costing more than $500 excluding books, tapes, periodicals, and salaries;
- No obligation can be accrued for acquiring new and/or additional services costing more than $500;
- No obligation exceeding $500 can be committed from the Trust and Agency Funds and Enrich Iowa Grants without prior library board approval. Memorial gifts and specified donations are exempt.
Actual disbursement of library funds will be approved at scheduled library board meetings. Obligations above these limitations require board approval prior to their accrual.
This policy is to be reviewed and revised at the start of each fiscal year and approved by the Board of Trustees.