Use a computer
Public access computers available at Robey Memorial Library:
- All computers have Microsoft Office 10, including Excel, internet browsers, and other software.
- Patrons can use a computer once per day for up to a maximum of 2 hours time block (extra time during session available based on available computers). Computers are available for use during library hours -- all computers are shutdown 15 minutes prior to closing.
- AWE learning computers and tablets available for children.
- Wireless internet connection available!
- Black & White prints are $0.15 per printed page.
- Color computer prints are $0.50 per printed page.
- All prints are held in queue until patrons have completed their computer session. Payment is due upon printing.
- Patrons are responsible for all pages printed.
Print from your laptop, cell phone, tablet or home!
- Send as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, include any files you want to print as attachments.
- You will receive a reply email with release codes generated for each attachment & the email sent.
- Stop at the front desk with the codes you want printed.
Note: Documents will be available up to one week after release code received.
Settings available to adjust after code received:
- Number of copies
- Color or Black /White
- 1-sided or 2-sided
NOTE: File will be printed in its entirety--cannot select individual pages to print.