RML is happy to provide Curbside Service to allow you to continue to access books, magazines, DVDs, and more.
- You need to submit a request. We will call or email you when your items are ready to be picked up.
- Reserve your items:
-Online at any time—robey.goalexandria.com/search#
-Email at any time—email@example.com
-Call during our open hours—563.568.4424
- Wait for notification that your items are ready for pickup.
- When you arrive at the library, park near the book return and call the library at 563.568.4424 (or if you do not have a cell phone call let us know your arrival time). Staff will bring items to your vehicle.
Things to Remember:
- All items must be returned in the book return (staff will not take items from patrons).
- Lending is available for current library card owners only.
How to Place Items on Hold Through the Catalog:
- Login to RML's catalog: https://robey.goalexandria.com/search#
- Username: Library Card Number
Password: Last Name
- Search or browse for titles
- In the tile record, click the hold icon:
- Click on Place Hold in the pop-up window:
- Click OK
Check Holds or Remove Holds:
- Click on Status icon (left your your name at the top of the catalog) or click on Patron Status home catalog search screen.
- Click on Holds to view your list of items.
- To remove an item click on the title-->Click on the X.--> Click Remove in the pop-up window.--> Click OK.