Library policies and procedures have been amended to prioritize public safety.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer is provided.
- Face masks are available.
- Surfaces and returned books are sanitized.
- Minors age eight (8) and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Curbside service will continue for the convenience of our patrons
- Public computers available for use by individuals for up to 2-hours per day; computers can be reserved up to 24 hours in advance.
- Printing, copying, scanning, and faxing services resume. Library staff encourages use of our wireless printing service, please ask for details.
- Study rooms are unavailable. The community room is available for one use per day. Reservation requests are determined on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Robey Memorial Library will have no in-library programming at this time. Summer reading program will return in a modified form.
Service restrictions will be re-evaluated by the Robey Memorial Library Board at their August 11th meeting which is open to the public.
All policies and procedures are subject to change based on CDC and State Public Health guidelines. Please contact Robey Memorial Library Director, Cate St. Clair at (563) 568-4424 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.