RML offers a variety of learning opportunities throughout the year with our Live & Learn series. All our programs are free (unless otherwise noted)...registration is encouraged.
For more information on a specific program or to register for a scheduled upcoming program please use the Program Information & Registration at the bottom of this page or contact RML at (563) 568-4424. Thank you!
Programs previously offered:
- Art from the Heart
- Beginning Crochet
- Beginning Gardening w/ Master Gardeners
- Beginning Knitting
- Book Repair
- Intro to Transparent Language
- Pinterest Projects
- Learn to Play Chess
- Library 101: Get to Know your Library
- Pinterest for Beginners
- Social Media for Beginners
- Using BRIDGES
- Using Ebscohost
- Using LearningExpress Library
- and more!
- Thursday, July 29 at 5:30pm: BRIDGES Workshop--browsing, downloading, and reading ebooks & audiobooks.
- Thursday, August 26 at 5:30pm: Home Pressure Canning and Dehydrating (Master Gardeners)
- Thursday, September 30 at 5:30pm: Getting Started with Bullet Journaling
- Thursday, October 28 at 5:30pm: Remembering the Apron (Sheila Craig)
- Thursday, December 30 at 5:30pm: Documentary Film--To Be Determined