Read for a Lifetime
Literacy program offered by RML to encourage teens to read for the fun of it!
Read for a Lifetime encourages teens to read books, both classic and contemporary, in a variety of genres and rewards them for their efforts!
- Program runs from September to August yearly.
- Print or pick up a reading list.
- Read four selected titles throughout the year.
- Return completed form to the library to select a book prize!
- Teens who participate four years receive a completion certificate and a book of their choice!
Looking for reads? Check out YALSA's Teen Book Finder (also available in your app store) or click on th elink below for suggested titles.